The DiamondBoxx Model M3 is for those who want the best sound in a highly portable package. Crystal clear highs, live vocals and punchy bass. Very portable, no power needed. Fits in overhead compartment on an airplane and is compliant with regulations for lithium batteries. Note: All knob colors included
- Best Sound Quality on the market today
- Conceptualized, Designed, Engineered AND BUILT in USA
- Made the way REAL speakers are made, NO PLASTIC
- Listen to Pandora, Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes or your own library without wires and without electricity using your mobile device's Bluetooth
- Bluetooth aptX HD and TWS (wireless stereo pairing) up to 100 feet line of sight
- Plays for up to 40 hours on a single charge using the highest quality Li-ion batteries available. 2 size options to choose from
- Light! Only 11 lbs
- Bass and Treble analog tone controls to tailor the sound to your ear
- 2 Aux inputs, can be used simultaneously for mixing AUX + AUX 2 or bluetooth + AUX 2
- Subwoofer / line out output jack
- Beautiful anodized aluminum serves as front panel and amplifier heatsink
- Loud! 113 dB output @ 1 meter
- 400 Watts total max power Hi-Res Class A/B amplifier, 200 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 22,000Hz +/- 3dB
- New low impedance 25mm titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and cooling heatsinks, integrated grilles and precision engineered phase plugs for smooth response
- New low impedance 110mm aluminum cone woofers with high end neodymium magnets and integrated grilles
- New 65mm flared bass port for deep bass and low distortion
- Every speaker driver has its own amplifier! 4 Hi-Res Class A/B audio amplifiers in total for the best possible sound quality
- Weather resistant IP54
- Take anywhere in any weather. Certified for use between -20F and 140F
- Stereo Sound, by itself or separated stereo with a pair of DiamondBoxx
- Clear! Our proprietary circuitry won't allow distortion even at max volume
- Durable DuraTex™ Earth friendly coating withstands all conditions
- No plastic here! Aluminum, Titanium, Wood and Leather.
- 2 carat CZ Diamond changes colors to show battery level and TWS mode
- 125 mil thick 6061 aircraft grade aluminum rear panel, hard black anodized and laser etched.
- Contains input for battery charger, AUX 2 audio mix input, and Subwoofer / line out jack
- 500 mil thick MDF enclosure with bracing for improved bass (MDF wood provides great sound quality, much better than plastic)
- 125 mil thick 6061 aircraft grade aluminum front panel, anodized and laser etched
- Sealed with and finished in DuraTex™
- Finished Dimensions 14.75 X 9 X 8 inches (with feet and handle)
- Weight 11 lbs (5.5kg) with 115 Wh battery, or 13 lbs (6 kg) with 231 Wh battery
- Shipping Dimensions 20 X 12 X 14 inches
- Shipping Weight 14 or 16 lbs (6.5 - 7.5 kg)
- 115 Wh Battery option = Lithium Ion power pack (4S3P 2600mAh Samsung) Will power the DiamondBoxx up to 20 hours. About 4 hours at MAX volume.
- 231 Wh Battery option = Lithium Ion power pack (4S6P 2600mAh Samsung) Will power the DiamondBoxx up to 40 hours. About 8 hours at MAX volume.
- 16.8V 2 Amp voltage and current regulated charger, charges a totally dead Model M3 in 4 or 8 hours depending on battery option
- M3 can play music while charger is plugged in giving infinite play time
- Battery can be fully charged and discharged well over 1000 times (6 years if fully discharged and charged every other day)
I don't recommend this speaker at all I bought one on Amazon because of the terrible customer service I received by their head office I wanted to make sure if the item was Defective or if it was below par that I wouldn't be subjected to a combative employee like I was when the DJ 70 lb piece of in junk had to be returned. I got my order and if course thru their mismanagement they couldn't Include the assortment of colored dials so u could customize this ugly speaker! This is like your 10th design how come it's the same old crap with you I would think someone may one day get some originality and design something fresh? Yeah that's going to go over like a pork chop at Passover! (I'm Jewish so I can tell that joke! It's better than the joke I got for a speaker!) The difference between the Model M and M3 was so unnoticeable that I can't rationalize the expense of buying something that isn't that much better then the inspiration it came from? Come one guys if your going to do something great inherite the wind because these excuses that you call speakers are breaking wind because they stink! Also a word to the wise this company doesn't publish the reviews they don't agree with man Hitler world have loved you. You want to save money don't buy this wanna be speaker buy the Soundboks 2 it's the best for the money
Has great sound quality!
For the price, I doubt you could find anything that sounds better!
Received my diamond box M3 B stock yesterday ,shipping was quicker than I expected and I had to get on my cheater glasses and carefully inspect for any "B stock"imperfection.looked good to me. had to plug it in right away and play and was very impressed as compared to my Aiwa EXO's 9. Loud and very high quality sound in a compact strongbox! Took it golfing and had plenty of people come up and say they needed to get one of those!.that never happened with other good battery powered Bluetooth speakers I own. Thanks diamondboxx
You guys have got speaker building all figured out and it shows Thanks for the effort, it gives us all some thing to smile about.