Since 2014 DiamondBoxx has built a reputation for producing high quality portable wireless speaker systems. Our focus has been on very high quality sound, low bass extension and portability. Now, to meet the demand for something louder, with a focus on DJ / PA, karaoke, and battery powered guitar or instrument amplifier, we introduce our newest family member. Meet the PA15
Introducing the new DiamondBoxx PA15 Pro / DJ Speaker. Be the Loudest, be feature packed, and do it at a great price - these were our top design priorities. The PA15 hits the target and then some, but we also made it sound good and built it to last.
- Using the biggest drivers in the wireless Bluetooth speaker game, with a huge 15 inch pro sound woofer in a 3 way ported design. The loudest of the loud, at 128dB you'll still hear it on an airport runway while jets are taking off, and you will feel the kick drum and bass guitar. A 6.5 inch midrange driver and a real compression horn tweeter produce live music clarity and dynamics and will handle the 250 watt RMS / 600 watts peak Texas Instruments Class D amplifier all the way up, all day long. The 3 way design guarantees the PA15 hits all the notes from 40Hz - 20kHz without any holes in the sound spectrum.
- 10 different inputs - USB, SD, Bluetooth, Aux In, Mic 1, Mic 2, Guitar, Instrument, wireless Mic 1, wireless Mic 2 (wireless microphones included!)
- Bass and Treble controls, 3 sound effects for Mic/Guitar inputs. Battery level indicator. Operates on 100-120VAC external power or powerful internal SLA battery. Can operate and charge the battery at the same time, no need for battery swapping.
- High density (MDF) 1/2" wood enclosure for the best bass and sound. You know how we roll at DiamondBoxx, no plastic. Trolley wheels and retractable luggage style handle for rolling it from the truck to the party and back. This speaker means business. Leave it sitting on it's locking wheels or get it up in the air using the standard pole mount cup on the bottom stands. Be sure to check out the new DiamondBoxx pole mount stands!
- 128.1 dB LOUD! With ability to overdrive (distort) for PA guitar applications
- Bluetooth Wireless with True Wireless Stereo mode (PA15 to PA15 only)
- 15" (380mm) Woofer
- USB audio input
- SD card audio input
- 2 Wireless microphones
- 2 Guitar Inputs 1/4"
- 2 Microphone Inputs 1/4"
- Aux In / Aux Out RCA jacks
- 35mm cone tweeter
- 250 Watts RMS, 600 Watts Peak
- Weather resistant IP52
- Play up to 40 hours per charge at typical office or classroom volume level
- This is no toy, it's a 60 lbs beast. The wheels and handle make moving it easy
- Dimensions 27 x 16.5 x 15 inches
Great sound, but the wheels on the bottom had malfunctioned. I was walking it and the wheel got stuck and came off. But the sound is great. Last the whole 8 hrs on full blast.
Volume gets loud, but the bass is lacking. My tiny bose speaker has better bass. I wont say Im disappointed bc Im not for the price. But it feels like there was a trade off for volume vs quality. But that may have been in the description.
Bought 2 of these, they sound great, I had one in my boat this weekend and worked flawlessly, withstanding some rough water at times that caused a lot of bouncing in the boat. Speaker has proven itself so far.
I do not recommend this unit at all I feel the makers of these speakers are way out of touch with live performance and the quality of sound that's required to put on a show where music is the platform. This is a loud speaker but so is a car with a hole in the muffler not everything sounds great when it's loud. The sound lacks body and has a single tone the high/mid-range is not there it's a single blaze of harsh noise It weighs almost as much as the big white elephant that's in the room as it plays. The price is completely out of hand it is not worth the 1000 retail or even the 695 for the blemished stock Your going to need a good equalizer and a subwoofer and that still wouldn't make the emptiness of the sound that is required Jimmy Page explained it best shadows and light well in this unit it's not shadows it is pure darkness or blinding light so this speaker went up like a hot air balloon and came crashing down like a lead Zeppelin. Second of all my speaker had a malfunction in the Bluetooth mode it would pair and un-pair so when I finally did call them contemplating purchasing another to make it a set I had purchased a speaker that I was going to daisy chain and fix the overall sound but they became very combative with the malfunction. I'm just glad to walk away with my money my bank already paid me due to their business practices. So I got that elephant out of the house for good. I wish you luck and if your thinking about doing business with them don't pay cash buy with a debit card or credit card because they told me I would not be refunded luckily I know the law so let the buyer beware.