The DiamondBoxx Model L3 is for those who want the best sound in a highly portable package. Crystal clear highs, live vocals and punchy bass. Very portable, no power needed. Note: All knob colors included
- Best Sound Quality on the market today and DEEP bass
- Conceptualized, Designed, Engineered AND BUILT in USA
- Made the way REAL speakers are made, NO PLASTIC
- Listen to Pandora, Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes or your own library without wires and without electricity using your mobile device's Bluetooth
- Bluetooth aptX HD and TWS (wireless stereo pairing) up to 100 feet line of sight
- White LED output meters / battery level meter (on boot up)
- Plays for 6-30 hours on a single charge using the highest quality Li-ion batteries available. 6 hours at max volume.
- Bass and Treble analog tone controls to tailor the sound to your ear
- 2 Aux inputs, can be used simultaneously for mixing AUX + AUX 2 or bluetooth + AUX 2
- Subwoofer / line out output jack
- Beautiful anodized aluminum serves as front panel and amplifier heatsink
- Loud! 120 dB output @ 1 meter
- 600W total max power 6 channel Class A/B amplifier, 300 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 22,000Hz +/- 3dB
- New low impedance 25mm titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and cooling heatsinks, integrated grilles and precision engineered phase plugs for smooth response
- New dual voice coil low impedance 225mm woofers with integrated grilles
- New 100mm flared bass port for deep bass and low distortion
- Weather resistant IP54
- Take anywhere in any weather. Certified for use between -20F and 140F
- Stereo Sound, by itself or separated stereo with a pair of DiamondBoxx
- Clear! Our proprietary circuitry won't allow distortion even at max volume
- Durable DuraTex™ Earth friendly coating withstands all conditions
- No plastic here! Aluminum, Titanium, Wood and Leather.
- 2 carat CZ Diamond changes colors to show battery level and TWS mode
- Contains input for battery charger, AUX 2 audio mix input, and Subwoofer / line out jack
- 500 mil thick MDF enclosure with bracing for improved bass (MDF wood provides great sound quality, much better than plastic)
- 125 mil thick 6061 aircraft grade aluminum front panel, anodized and laser etched
- Sealed with and finished in DuraTex™
- Finished Dimensions 24.5 X 14.5 X 9 inches (with feet and handle)
- Weight 32 lbs
- 231 Wh Battery = Lithium Ion power pack (4S6P 2600mAh Samsung) Will power the DiamondBoxx 6-30 hours. About 6 hours at MAX volume.
- 16.8V 2 Amp voltage and current regulated charger, charges a totally dead Model L3 in 4 or 8 hours depending on battery option
- L3 can play music while charger is plugged in giving infinite play time
- Battery can be fully charged and discharged well over 1000 times (6 years if fully discharged and charged every other day)
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of product. Product must be returned in NEW condition in the original packaging with all accessories. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to DiamondBoxx. Shipping damage on returns is not covered under warranty, USE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. There is a 10% restocking fee.
WARRANTY: 2 years parts & labor
DiamondBoxx warranties this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the date or receipt. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser from an authorized DiamondBoxx dealer. Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction, DiamondBoxx will (at its discretion) repair or replace the defective product with new or re-manufactured product at no charge.
Damage caused by the following is not covered under warranty: accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect, unauthorized repair attempts, misrepresentations by the seller. This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages. Cosmetic damage due to accident or normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to the period of two years beginning with the date of receipt. No warranties shall apply to this product thereafter.
All warranty returns should be sent to DiamondBoxx in the original packaging (so it doesn't get more damaged on its way to us) accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt). Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Non-defective items received will be returned COD. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to DiamondBoxx. Shipping damage on returns is not covered under warranty, USE ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Please see http:// https://diamondboxx.com/pages/geek-speak
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional information.