The DiamondBoxx Model M3 is for those who want the best sound in a highly portable package. Crystal clear highs, live vocals and punchy bass. Very portable, no power needed. Fits in overhead compartment on an airplane and is compliant with regulations for lithium batteries. Note: All knob colors included
- Best Sound Quality on the market today
- Conceptualized, Designed, Engineered AND BUILT in USA
- Made the way REAL speakers are made, NO PLASTIC
- Listen to Pandora, Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes or your own library without wires and without electricity using your mobile device's Bluetooth
- Bluetooth aptX HD and TWS (wireless stereo pairing) up to 100 feet line of sight
- Plays for up to 40 hours on a single charge using the highest quality Li-ion batteries available. 2 size options to choose from
- Light! Only 11 lbs
- Bass and Treble analog tone controls to tailor the sound to your ear
- 2 Aux inputs, can be used simultaneously for mixing AUX + AUX 2 or bluetooth + AUX 2
- Subwoofer / line out output jack
- Beautiful anodized aluminum serves as front panel and amplifier heatsink
- Loud! 113 dB output @ 1 meter
- 400 Watts total max power Hi-Res Class A/B amplifier, 200 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 22,000Hz +/- 3dB
- New low impedance 25mm titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and cooling heatsinks, integrated grilles and precision engineered phase plugs for smooth response
- New low impedance 110mm aluminum cone woofers with high end neodymium magnets and integrated grilles
- New 65mm flared bass port for deep bass and low distortion
- Every speaker driver has its own amplifier! 4 Hi-Res Class A/B audio amplifiers in total for the best possible sound quality
- Weather resistant IP54
- Take anywhere in any weather. Certified for use between -20F and 140F
- Stereo Sound, by itself or separated stereo with a pair of DiamondBoxx
- Clear! Our proprietary circuitry won't allow distortion even at max volume
- Durable DuraTex™ Earth friendly coating withstands all conditions
- No plastic here! Aluminum, Titanium, Wood and Leather.
- 2 carat CZ Diamond changes colors to show battery level and TWS mode
- 125 mil thick 6061 aircraft grade aluminum rear panel, hard black anodized and laser etched.
- Contains input for battery charger, AUX 2 audio mix input, and Subwoofer / line out jack
- 500 mil thick MDF enclosure with bracing for improved bass (MDF wood provides great sound quality, much better than plastic)
- 125 mil thick 6061 aircraft grade aluminum front panel, anodized and laser etched
- Sealed with and finished in DuraTex™
- Finished Dimensions 14.75 X 9 X 8 inches (with feet and handle)
- Weight 11 lbs (5.5kg) with 115 Wh battery, or 13 lbs (6 kg) with 231 Wh battery
- Shipping Dimensions 20 X 12 X 14 inches
- Shipping Weight 14 or 16 lbs (6.5 - 7.5 kg)
- 115 Wh Battery option = Lithium Ion power pack (4S3P 2600mAh Samsung) Will power the DiamondBoxx up to 20 hours. About 4 hours at MAX volume.
- 231 Wh Battery option = Lithium Ion power pack (4S6P 2600mAh Samsung) Will power the DiamondBoxx up to 40 hours. About 8 hours at MAX volume.
- 16.8V 2 Amp voltage and current regulated charger, charges a totally dead Model M3 in 4 or 8 hours depending on battery option
- M3 can play music while charger is plugged in giving infinite play time
- Battery can be fully charged and discharged well over 1000 times (6 years if fully discharged and charged every other day)
I had done my research before making my purchase. Let me just say that no review or video does this company justice. The very second I turned it on those crisp highs and deep lows blew my mind. I had no idea you could fit so much sound into such a small package. Not only the fact that its loud but the audio is clean too. My friends love it, my neighbors hate it and I'm in love with the thing. Seriously step up your game, bite the bullet and purchase a diamondboxx, you will NOT be disappointed hahahahaha. 😤🔥😤🔥💯🤙🤙🤙🤙
You have to hear it in person to appreciate it. Distortion free sound at any volume. Very powerful for its size. More than enough for any backyard gatherings ive had...
To call it just a Bluetooth would not serve this speaker tru nature. A lot of Bluetooth speakers have a muffled quality to them lot of bass no dynamic sound. But this speaker here takes that muffled veil off and gives a clarity that I was looking for in this higher-end speaker not to mention the build quality is top notch!
This is the absolutely best speaker I have ever used for portable sound purposes! Light to carry but heavy on the sound!
DIDENT GET YET BACK ORDER